How do you know if you need more insulation in your home?
- Why is one room cold and another hot?
- My house is drafty!
- Outside noise is audible inside the house.
- My heating and cooling bills are too high!
- The water pipes are frozen!
- The snow melts quickly off the roof.
- Icicles and ice damming occur on the roof.
- The furnace or air conditioner runs constantly!
- How can my home become more comfortable?
Any one of the above conditions can be an indicator of inadequate insulation. We will use cellulose and foam insulation to solve your concerns and complaints.
Contact us for a no-charge
Blower door tests and thermal infrared (TIR) imaging are vital parts of the quality control commitment that Illiana Insulation promises builders/homeowners who use Nu-Wool WALLSEAL Insulation. In addition to showing the effectiveness of the insulation, these tools can be used to find electrical problems, roof leaks, thermal breaks, and other problems.