Illiana Insulation uses high quality cellulose and foam insulation to provide each homeowner/contractor with an unique customized installation experience. We use the insulation product that best fits your needs or a combination of the products to give you the highest efficiency possible.
Spray-On Cellulose/Foam Insulation Systems provide:
- Has a higher "Effective R-value"
- Reduces heating and cooling bills by up to 40%*
- Creates quiet, comfortable, draft-free homes
- Superior sound control
- Naturally GREEN product from a naturally GREEN manufacturer- made from recycled newspapers!
- Is installed in residential and commercial buildings
- Can be added to the attic and walls of existing homes to increase comfort and thermal performance
- 100% borate treated cellulose insulation
- Natural deterrent against termites and other crawling insects
- Contains an EPA registered fungicide, making it resistant to the growth of mold
- Is UL Classified (R-8078) and flame retardant
*Savings vary. Find out why in the Seller’s fact sheet on R-values. Higher R-values mean greater insulating power.
Choose your Insulation Type:
- Cellulose Nu-Wool Product Guide
- Open Cell or Closed Cell Foam ICYNENE